Welcome to Saxon Trace affordable apartments in Orange City, FL. Browse through the impressive list of community and unit amenities that are included when you rent one of our stunning pet friendly apartments. The information provided below answers our most commonly asked questions. But, feel free to inquire about any information you need. Contact us today to schedule a tour and see how Avanath Communities brings Lifestyle Within Reach!
- Clubhouse with Internet Cafe
- Business Center
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Sitting Area with BBQ Grills
- Car Care Center
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Smoke Free Community
- Ground Floor Private Entry
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Air Conditioner
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ceiling Fans
- Tile in Select Areas
- Stain-Resistant Berber Style Carpeting
- Large Closets
- W/D Hookup
- W/D Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
HOUSEHOLD SIZE: Includes each person who will reside in the home.
HOUSEHOLD INCOME: All income from any income source, including but not limited to, all wages, social security payments, retirement benefits, military and veteran’s disability payments, unemployment benefits, welfare benefits, and interest and dividend payments.
MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE HOUSEHOLD INCOME: HUD (“US Department of Housing of Urban Development”) publishes annual income limits based on household size that are used to determine the maximum household income.
|Household Size||Maximum Allowable Income of 60%|
STUDENT ELIGIBILITY: If everyone in your household (including children) are full-time students, at least one person must meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Be married and eligible to file a joint tax return.
- Be a single parent with dependent children.
- Receive benefits from AFDC or TANF (does not include SNAP or disability benefits from Social Security).
- Be enrolled in a job training program under the Job Training Partnership Act (JTPA) or a similar program.
- Be a person who was previously under the care and placement of the State agency responsible for Foster Care.
Full-time student status is determined by the educational institution attended. Enrollment in even one college course may be considered full-time. All children in kindergarten, elementary, middle, or high school are considered to be full-time students.
Apartment Home Summary
|Number of Apartments||192|
|Rent||$840 – $1,365|
|Deposit||$500 up to one month|
|Lease Terms||12 Months|
|Bedrooms||1 – 4|
|Bathrooms||1 – 3|
|Square Feet||743 – 1,456|
|Number of Floors||2|
|Dog||2 Max||No weight restrictions||$300 for one $500 for two||$30 Per Pet|
|Cat||2 Max||No weight restrictions||$300 for one $500 for two||$30 Per Pet|
Service Animals Accepted. Please contact us for our Service Animal Policy.
|Type||Amount Paid by the Community|
|Sewer||3rd party billing done by management|
|Trash||3rd party billing done by management|
|Water||3rd party billing done by management|
|Parking Permits 2 per household||First come first served basis||N/A|
|Easy access to I4||2.0 mi|
|Great shopping and entertainment at nearby Seminole Town Center Mall||10 mi|
|Downtown Orlando||30 mi|
|University of Central Florida||33 mi|
|Seminole State College||18 mi|
|Daytona Beach||29 mi|
|Blue Spring Nation Park||5.3 mi|
|Manatee Cove Elementary School||1.8 mi|
|River Springs Middle||2 mi|
|University High School||1.6 mi|
|Trinity Christian Academy||6.4 mi|
|Application Fee||$65 per applicant|
|Accept Section Eight||Yes|